- Recreational and Commuter Routes
- Cycling Safety
- Cycling Programs
- Government Cycling Policies
Recreational & Commuter Routes
- Hamilton Cycling Trails Map – A map of Hamilton’s Cycling Network created by Smart Commute Hamilton.
- Cycling Safety Pointers – A list from the City of Hamilton of cyclists’ tips, responsibilities, and news updates, including Hamilton’s new green bike boxes.
- Hamilton Street-Railway’s Mountain Climber Program – Information on the HSR’s new Mountain Climber, which allows cyclists to take their bikes up the escarpment for free on certain buses.
- New Hope Community Bikes – A learning hub for building and repairing bikes, offering safe cycling education, providing access to affordable transportation, and fostering a rich and inclusive cycling community.
- CAN-BIKE – Run by Cycling Canada, the CAN-BIKE program is a series of progression courses taught on all aspects of cycling to ride safely, effectively, and enjoyably on the road.
- Share the Road Cycling Coalition – Share the Road is a provincial cycling advocacy and education organization working to build a bicycle-friendly Ontario by coordinating programs, events, and advocacy efforts across the province.
Government Cycling Policies